Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

21.4.16

What to Splurge on..

Hello!!

I love saving money on this whenever possible and love buying stuff off the high street, but there is some stuff that is worth splurging for...


Image not mine



Foundation- for so so many year I have always used a drug store foundation and they have been lovely to use. But it wasn't till this year where I just thought what the heck and spent money on a high end foundation (Estee Lauder double wear foundation). And I can definitely tell the difference.Not just because of the product but also finding a shade that perfectly matches my skin tone.. woo no more orange face days.


A bed- it wasn't until I moved into my first own house, that I appreciated a good bed. I have never slept better.


Handbag- I must admit I haven't splurge on handbag YET..I went to Thailand last year and picked up a fake mulberry bag and it just isn't the same as a real one. But if you think about it, you use your handbag every day and they are the perfect accessory.

A Little Black Dress- this dress will never date and will always be there for the emergency I have nothing to wear tonight panics.

What do you like to splurge on, do you agree with what I have mention?

Lots of love,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign