Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

18.4.16

April Wishlist

Hello!!

I thought I would put some bits together that I am just lusting over this month. However sadly these will be staying on the wish list until I stop spending. 










1. Flowers would look lovely in the middle of a dining table and without the worry of them dying.. although you can't beat fresh flowers. These are from Amazon for £10

2. Nikes everyone has them but I am desperate for a pair. They seem to go with everything!!

3. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Highlight. I used this product once from a friend and it was fantastic. Definitely something I want to own myself. 

4. Neom Candle as who doesn't want a great smelling candle in their lives?!

5. Ted Baker Dress, I love everything in Ted Baker as it is always so colourful and pretty. And with races season coming up, this will be the perfect attire.  


Do you like any of these products, whats on your wish list?

Lots of Love,
Nicole xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign