Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

3.4.16

Dream Travel Destinations

Hello!!

Recently I've booked a couple of holidays. First one is Barcelona with my friend Bry and the other one is going to Perth, Australia then onto Bali. And since then I have the travel bug and just desperate to book another one. So I thought if I can't book another one, I may as well dream. Which is why I have put some travel inspiration ideas together.


Dream Travel destinations
The top left picture is New Zealand. Picture found here 
The top right picture is New York. Picture found here 

The bottom left picture is Canada. Picture found here 

The bottom right is Kenya. Picture found here 

All these places look so fascinating, and all of them being completely different from each other. So fingers crossed I will get chance over the next few years to visit these places.

Would you like to visit any of these places? Where is your dream destinations?

Lots of love,
Nicole  




2 comments:

  1. Bali and Australia sounds just perfect! My list is endless - I want to go everywhere!

    Brigita
    www.brigitadambe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know same! So many amazing destinations xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign