Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

15.4.16

How Much is my Face Worth?

Hello!!

I saw Alice writes beauty do a post on how much her face is worth and it gave me some inspiration and do it myself. I have attached a link to her post here 
When putting on my makeup on a morning I never realise the true value of each item so this might give me a shock. 








Nivea Sensitive day cream £4.99
Nivea Post Shave Balm £3.99
Estee Lauder Double Wear £30
 MAC Pro longwear £17.99
Rimmel Stay Matte powder £3.99
Clinque Chubby stick £19.99
Benefit Hoola Bronzer £23.50
MUA Mosaic Powder £2.50

Sleek Brow Kit £8.99

Maybelline Brow Gel £4.99
Urban Decay Naked palette 2 £38.50
Body Shop Thin Eyeliner £10
Lancome Hypnose Mascara £23.50
MUA Sweet Sheen Lip Balm £2 (Find my review for this product)
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting spray £22

All together it comes to £216.93 which is a lot more than I was expecting. I buy all items seperately so never realise the true cost of it all.

Do you use any of these products? Have you done a How much is my face worth before?

Lots of love,
Nicole xxx




2 comments:

  1. I buy all of my items separately and at different times as well so I have no idea how much mine would all add up to. I bet it would add up to an absolute bomb though!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is quite scary once you add everything up!!x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign