Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

10.4.16

My Favourite Primers

Hello!!

I love primers that actually can keep your makeup in place, instead of getting to 3pm in the afternoon and you just looking like your not wearing makeup.. or in my case, my makeup going patchy. With working in a office, I always lean on my hand or touch my face which obviously doesn't help with keeping makeup on.
However I have put a list together of my favourite primers that work for me. 

My Favourite Primers
The first one is Nivea post shave balm. This cost around £2.50- £4 mark depending where you buy it from.  However personally I think it’s the best for keeping your foundation on, as it goes really tacky so your foundation just sticks to it.  (Even Kylie Jenner uses it!!!!) This one is my favourite!!
Mac Prime and Prep - This cost around £21 pounds and is also very good. 
Maybelline baby skin- When you put this primer on, it does actually make you skin so so soft and like baby skin (clue in the name haha). It also help reduces pores and it is priced at £7.99
Gosh prime and set- I think this is one of the first product I have bought from this brand, and I was quietly surprised with how good it was. I already have dry skin so I assume using a powder to set makeup would have just dry my skin out even more, but no. It also comes in handy when you forget your powder when you go away. It costs £9.99 at superdrug. 

I would definitely say these primers work for me! What’s your favourite primers? Do you like any of these?


Nicole xx

1 comment:

  1. I use primers by Smashbox Cosmetics UK. I love how soft my face feels after I've put primer on my skin.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign