Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

5.4.16

ASOS Haul

Hello!!

This post is the reason why I shouldn't bring my purse with me to work.
On my lunch break on Friday, I started having a look on ASOS. Then my basket had some how reached £60. (Well I obviously knew how it got to £60 anyway).So I thought I would show you what I’ve ordered. And at least if I do a blog post about it, I won’t feel as guilty about spending when I really should be saving. Anyway ramble over.


Asos Haul
The moment of happiness when you see this arrive!


I love the fact that ASOS sells beauty products, it makes it so convenient specially when its next day delivery. (Sign up for ASOS premier, its fab).
Left is Spice Cake from the NYX Butter Gloss range
Middle is Tres Leches from the same range
Right is Dahlia from Revlon Ultra HD range
I normally am not a massive fan of lip gloss however  I have heard so many things about the NYX range, I had to try it out! Moving off beauty products now, I bought two bags. Who can ever have too many bags.
A little over the shoulder bag.


A biggish tan bag that's perfect to go shopping/work in. 
 So as you can see I had a little spend. I love both of them and will definitely be taking the black over the shoulder bag with me to Barcelona as I would safe it is pretty safe.

Do you like ASOS? Do you like NYX lip glosses.

Lots of love,
Nicole xx

4 comments:

  1. I love that black bag, I am a massive fan of cross-body bags as they are so much more convenient than handbags.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they certainty are, thanks for reading! x

      Delete
  2. I love asos they're so reliable! You've picked up some great things here as well!
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fab aren't they! Thanks for reading! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign